Grey Green is a Sustainable Energy Engineering Consultancy.
Established in 2010, Grey Green is based in Cape Town and operates throughout Southern Africa.
Our reason for existing is to harness our skills and experience to develop projects with strong value propositions for our clients that utilize sustainable energy-
- energy that is accessible,
- cleaner and
- more efficient,
-in order to conserve our natural resources and preserve the environment while promoting socio-economic development.
Our team of energy experts comprises mechanical, civil, electrical and computer engineers. We are an also ESKOM accredited Energy Services Company (ESCO).
- Energy Auditing, Profiling & Management
- Financed Energy Efficiency Interventions
- Guaranteed Energy & Cost Savings
- Specialised Business Case Modelling & Feasibility Studies
- Technical Advisory & Project Management
- Design, Risk & Performance Management
- Turn-key Renewable Energy Solutions such as Rooftop Solar PV
- Solar Thermal System Design & Feasibility Analysis
- Locally Developed Online Energy Monitoring System
- Tailored Access to Energy Solutions for Sustainable Development
- MMI Holdings
- Peninsula Beverages (Coca-Cola)
- Torre Automotive (Gabriel)
- Dell Foundation
- Peace Parks
- Rhino Africa
- Cape Concrete
- The Hydro
- Allen’s Meshco
- Vector Logistics
- UCT SHAWCO