Grey Green is a Sustainable Energy Engineering Consultancy.
Established in 2010, Grey Green is based in Cape Town and operates throughout Southern Africa.
Our reason for existing is to harness our skills and experience to develop projects with strong value propositions for our clients that utilize sustainable energy-
- energy that is accessible,
- cleaner and
- more efficient,
-in order to conserve our natural resources and preserve the environment while promoting socio-economic development.
Our team of energy experts comprises mechanical, chemical, electrical and computer engineers. We are also an ESKOM and SANEDI accredited Tier-1 Energy Services Company (ESCO).
- Energy Auditing, Profiling & Management
- Financed Energy Efficiency Interventions
- Guaranteed Energy & Cost Savings
- Specialised Business Case Modelling & Feasibility Studies
- Technical Advisory & Project Management
- Design, Risk & Performance Management
- Renewable Energy Consulting Services
- Project Development
- Tailored Access to Energy Solutions
- MMI Holdings
- Peninsula Beverages (Coca-Cola)
- Torre Automotive (Gabriel)
- Dell Foundation
- Peace Parks
- Rhino Africa
- Cape Concrete
- The Hydro
- Vector Logistics (RCL Foods)
- UCT SHAWCO
- Sumitomo Rubber SA (Dunlop)
- Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency